2019 Photo Contest: #iloveTAMPINES because..
What makes Tampines so iconic?
What makes Tampines food so good?
What makes Tampines home?
The annual photo contest is back! This year, we are switching things up by giving you more room for creativity. Based on the following THREE categories (you may pick more than one) – Facilities, Food and People, declare your love for Tampines through the lens and stand a chance to win up to $2,700 worth of vouchers.
Meet Mark Teo, our judge for the ‘People’ category for this year’s Photo Contest!
Mark is a Singapore-based professional photographer with a degree in film/video and photo media from Edith Cowan University in Western Australia. He graduated with flying colors, landed on the Dean’s list, and was invited to the Golden Key International Honor Society.
Prizes to be Won for EACH CATEGORY
- 1st Prize
(Shopping Vouchers Value at $400)
- 2nd Prize
(Shopping Vouchers Value at $200)
- 3rd Prize
(Shopping Vouchers Value at $100)
- 5 Merit Prizes
(Shopping Vouchers Value at $20 each)
Closing Date: 15 September 2019
How to take part:
- Take a photo of your preferred category (i.e. Facilities/Food/People) according to the contest’s theme of “#iloveTAMPINES because..”
- Photos submitted are to be taken in Tampines
- Tell us in less than 100 words what you love about your photo subject (facilities/food/people), starting with the hashtag “#iloveTAMPINESbecause“
- Email your photos and accompanying write-ups to: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition is open to all (Singapore citizens, PRs and foreigners) and entry is free
- Photograph entries submitted must be the Participant’s own work and must own the copyright of the entry
- Photograph entries must be taken in Tampines
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each Participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 3 photographs per category
- The Organiser reserves the right to make any changes to the Terms and Conditions set out herein and any other arrangements concerning the Competition
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any Participant and/or entry from the Competition
- Photographs that have won prizes in other photography Competition, or have been previously used or are intended to be used for any kind of commercial purposes, must not be submitted
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, conversion of colour images to black and white are allowed
- Each photograph entry must be submitted digitally in JPEG format and be no larger than 5MB in size. The longest side of the photograph must be at least 2000 pixels in JPEG format
- By participating in this Competition, the Participant warrants that he/she has not obtained the photograph via any unethical means
- Winners may be interviewed by the Organiser. All winners consent to public disclosure of their names and the results of the Competition
- The Participant grants the Organiser and its associates a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce, publish, publicly display, print, edit or distribute any Materials submitted for the Competition in any media format and any media channels as deemed fit by the Organiser, for the purposes of promoting the Competition and raising awareness for Tampines Town Council