Service & Conservancy Charges
|Normal Rates*||Reduced Rates|
|5-room (3-Gen) Flat||$90.00||$81.00|
|Multi-Generation (models 07)||$113.50||$113.50|
|Multi-Generation (models 08 and 09)||$107.50||$107.50|
|Design, Build & Sell Scheme Flats|
* Normal rate applies to a flat under items 1 to 4:
- Where none of the owners, tenants and none of the authorised occupiers are citizens of Singapore;
- in the case of a flat sold by the Board — any owner or essential occupier of the flat; or
- in the case of a flat let out by the Board — any tenant or authorised occupier of the flat,
- Which is owned or let to any body corporate; or
- Which is vacant.
|Rates (Per month)|
|Shops||2.20/m2 (min $70.50)|
|Cooked Food Stall||$184.10|
|Piece and Sundry||$110.50|
|Fruits, preserved & dried goods, fresh fish & seafood, meat or poultry||$95.80|
|Vegetables, beancurd and noodle eggs, ground assorted spices or misc stall||$58.90|
To apply for Temporary Occupational License (TOL), please click here for the relevant forms.
Methods of Payment
S&CC is payable on the 1st of every month without demand (i.e. no invoice will be sent for residential units). You can pay your S&CC by:
- To download GIRO Form, please click here. To terminate GIRO, please visit your bank as banks require submission at their branches.
Credit Card Recurring Payment. To download Application Form, please click here.
For GIRO and RCCS (RECURRING CREDIT CARD SCHEME) payment, an annual statement of account will be issued to reflect on the payment made for the year.
- Cash, Credit Card or NETS at the Tampines Town Council Office.
- Cash/NETS payment for the current month S&CC and up to 12 months in advance could also be made at any HDB Branch Offices. (Residents are advised to bring along their S&CC booklet.)
- Cheque or money order (made payable to "Tampines Town Council" with account number, address you are paying for and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque or money order).
- Internet Banking, at www.dbs.com.sg; www.ocbc.com.sg; www.uobgroup.com.sg; www.standardchartered.com.sg or www.maybank2u.com.sg. Please call the respective bank for more information on these services.
- 1800-111 1111 (DBS)
- 1800-438 3333 (OCBC)
- 1800-222 2121 (UOB)
- 1800-747 7000 (STDCHD)
- 1800-629 2265 (Maybank)
- AXS Machine
- SAM Machine/Post Office/vPOST at www.singpost.com
- Impose late payment penalty fee of 2% per month of outstanding S&CC for residential units and 5% per month of outstanding S&CC for commercial units.
- Disallow use of common facilities except on compassionate grounds such as funeral wake.
- Take private summons to recover arrears.
- Recover all legal and administrative costs incurred.
- Work with HDB to tag the sale of season parking tickets.