Bulky Items Removal Service is a complimentary service offered to residents living within Tampines GRC and is not to used for commercial purposes.
This service applies only to the first three (3) bulky items to be disposed per month and will not apply to the following items:
- Renovation Debris;
- Items for House-moving;
- Built-in Items suchs as Built-in-Cupboards, Wardrobes etc.
Bulky removal services are available during these operation hours:
- Mondays to Saturdays (except Public holidays) - Between 2pm to 5pm
Residents can call the Town Council during office hours at 6781 2222(Mondays to Fridays - 8am to 5pm; Saturdays - 8am to 12pm) to arrange for bulky removal should need arises. At least 3 working days advance notice is required.
- Each residential household is only allowed to utilize the service once per month.
- Residents are required to leave their bulky items along the corridor for removal.
- Conservancy (CV) workers are not permitted to enter your HDB unit to assist with the removal, except for households with only senior citizens. In such cases, the CV supervisor would oversee the CV workers in carrying out the service.